I have been eagerly waiting to share with you the work from the next Best Lesbian Erotica volume — and I can’t, yet, because it doesn’t come out until December — but here is the table of contents!
The book write-up for publicity things:
A mysterious warrior at the Renaissance Faire.
An elder reunited with a lost love.
A bottom with chronic pain.
A new play party for a long-term couple.
A fantasy speed-dating night.
A dress-up doll.
A femme gangbang…
Best Lesbian Erotica of the Year, Volume 4 has it all!
Written by a refreshing group of individuals of various genders and sexualities, this arousing anthology explores identities and stories beyond the usual lesbian erotica. A diverse group of multi-talented authors explore a myriad of erotic delights: from fruit to silk scarves to spanking to whips, from the cozy home to the leather dungeon to the wrong side of the tracks. Award-winning editor Sinclair Sexsmith has put together a collection of varied sensual textures and flavors, but they all explore what it feels like to step fully into one’s own power, and feel deeply into one’s own body.
Table of Contents
Introduction, Sinclair Sexsmith
- Do Tell — Foster Joy
- My Sweet Femme Nightmare — June Amelia Rose
- Of Sword and Sorcery — Maria Chiara Ferro
- Pinked — Avery Cassell
- Pleasure With Her Pain — Ada Lowell
- Leviathan — Catherine Collinsworth
- Good Girls Do — Marie Carlson
- Here Comes the Sun — Mx. Nillin Fuchs
- Gina, Across the Tracks — Fallen Matthews
- Adventure in Palm Springs — Dorothy Freed
- The Strip — J. Mork
- The Butler, the Flapper, and the Stable Boy — Gigi Frost
- All Dolled Up — Olivia Dromen
- What I Want — Laurel Isaacs
- Brunch Service — Tobi Hill-Meyer
- Pay Me No Mind — R. Magdalen
- Modern Lovers (You Probably Haven’t Heard of Them) — T.R. Verten
- Because Today Has Been the Most Beautiful Day — BD Swain
- Crave — Xan West
- Love Remembers — Angora Shade
I love each & every of these stories. They are very different from each other, but the thread through is a personal empowerment through playing with sexuality, eroticism, power, and BDSM.
Can’t wait for you to read the whole thing!